April 22, 2014 – Burbank, CA: The makers of the all-purpose and waterproof DSLR camera covers Outex announced today the launch of three new products to their lineup; an Outex solution dedicated to compact mirrorless cameras, domed ports for fisheye lenses, and a family of pistol-grip capable covers. The growth and innovation of the new products stem from active and ongoing collaboration with engaged, award-winning photography and cinematography customers around the world. The products are available for pre-order on the company’s redesigned website; www.Outex.com.
“Enthusiasts and high-end professionals alike have embraced the benefits of Outex, and we will continue to channel their feedback directly into our product development prioritization and roadmap” says Outex co-founder JR deSouza. “These new products broaden the appeal to a larger audience, and increase capabilities for our customers to shoot in any condition: wind, rain, snow, mud, or even underwater four less than four hundred dollars.”
Advantages of the Outex products:
- Lightweight and compact size for ease of transport, year-round access.
- Maintains full use of camera buttons and controls, including zoom.
- Modular design of interoperable parts that can be added as needed
- Professional grade materials and glass for the best results
- Compatibility with multiple brands, makes, models, flash, power, data, wireless triggers, and other industry standards.
- Overall value due to cost, compatibility, modularity, and upgradeability.